Foros Regionales > CATALUÑA

I'm german. Searching for my Catalan ancestors

<< < (2/2)

Pere:
Hello Jörg,

There are a fantastic book of the Succesion War, writte for Antoni Porta i Bergadà in the year 1984. This writter is probably the brother of your grandfather. This writter was born in the year 1919 in a very small town that is called: Granyena de Segarra, a 7 kms. de Cervera.
The name of the book is: "La victoria catalana de 1705".
I live in Barcelona and i'm very fan of the History, and for my, this book is very very important, is fantastic.
If I can go to this small  town and get information of your family, I'll keep you informed.
Greetings from Barcelona
Pere

Pere:
Yesterday I was able to go to the town of Granyena de Segarra, and I found out more names of your family:
Full name of the father and mother ef Francisco Porta Bergadà:
Ramón Porta Bernaus (born in Granyena de Segarra)
Maria Bergadà Gomà (born in Ciutadilla)

Father and mother of Ramón:
José A. Porta Bosch (born in Granyena de Segarra)
Maria Bernaus Oriol (born in Granyena de Segarra)

Father and mother of Maria Bergadà:
Manuel Bergadà Oromí (born in Ciutadilla)
Dolores Gomà (born in Solivella)

If you want more information, i can gou another day.
Pere.

joerg1972:

--- Cita de: Pere en 23 de noviembre de 2016, 23:07:12 ---Hello Jörg,

There are a fantastic book of the Succesion War, writte for Antoni Porta i Bergadà in the year 1984. This writter is probably the brother of your grandfather. This writter was born in the year 1919 in a very small town that is called: Granyena de Segarra, a 7 kms. de Cervera.
The name of the book is: "La victoria catalana de 1705".
I live in Barcelona and i'm very fan of the History, and for my, this book is very very important, is fantastic.
If I can go to this small  town and get information of your family, I'll keep you informed.
Greetings from Barcelona
Pere

--- Fin de la cita ---

Hello Pere,

thank you for your help and informations. I can confirm that Antoni Bergada was the brother of my grand father. I know from my mother that he lived some years in Argentina. During my researches I found out that he has wriitten this book and I think that he lived in the Netherlands (can you confirm this?). After I told my mother that I found this book she tried to buy the book over the "Generalitat de Catalunya". They told her that they don't sell the book. Could you tell me where I can order the book for her?

Thank you very much,
(more in my response below)

Jörg

joerg1972:

--- Cita de: Pere en 25 de noviembre de 2016, 13:24:52 ---Yesterday I was able to go to the town of Granyena de Segarra, and I found out more names of your family:
Full name of the father and mother ef Francisco Porta Bergadà:
Ramón Porta Bernaus (born in Granyena de Segarra)
Maria Bergadà Gomà (born in Ciutadilla)

Father and mother of Ramón:
José A. Porta Bosch (born in Granyena de Segarra)
Maria Bernaus Oriol (born in Granyena de Segarra)

Father and mother of Maria Bergadà:
Manuel Bergadà Oromí (born in Ciutadilla)
Dolores Gomà (born in Solivella)

If you want more information, i can gou another day.
Pere.

--- Fin de la cita ---

Hello Pere,

thank you very much for the names. I will try to find out more. In Germany it is much more easy for me to find informations about my ancestors. Unfortunately I cannot speak spanish or catala. :( I'm interested in all names and dates (birth, christening, marriage, death, burial). Also of brothers and sisters of my ancestors. I send you my email address via private message.

thank you and bye,

Jörg

Navegación

[0] Índice de Mensajes

[*] Página Anterior

Ir a la versión completa