Autor Tema: Apellido Magro  (Leído 87845 veces)

Julio Sánchez

• Administradores
    • Enredo
Re: Problemas con la página
« Respuesta #180 en: 01 de junio de 2009, 11:24:43 »
  • Publicar

• Warning: ob_start() [ref.outcontrol]: output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/s04818cf/public_html/hispagen/foros/index.php on line 125

¿Que significa esto?. Tiene el problema mi ordenador o el foro?, ¿he de hacer algo?.

Hola:

Nuestro proveedor ha instalado una mejora incompatible con una función que usábamos para mejorar la velocidad de presentación de las páginas.  Como lo que ha puesto el proveedor hace lo mismo, hemos desactivado nuestra optimización.  El mensaje era inocuo y lamentamos haber tardado tanto tiempo en subsanarlo.

Un cordial saludo.
    Julio Sánchez
    Miembro de Hispagen

Jose Luis Gutierrez Arnau

• Usuario avanzado
    Re: Apellido Magro Giambonini-Zambonini
    « Respuesta #181 en: 01 de junio de 2009, 16:07:26 »
  • Publicar
  • Hola Luca :

Encantado de saludarte, me has dado una gran alegria. Conozco tus obras por internet, sobre el Valle de Anzasca, San Carlo de Ciola, etc.; te he leido en tu página de "Collezione Giambonino", la Storia di famiglia, Coats of arms, etc., tus artículos en la revista Storia dil Mondo, y todo lo que he podido. Tuve una gran alegria cuando encontre tus artículos sobre el Vanzone, la edad media, los Albasini. He investigado sobre ti y tus obras, se que tu familia tiene el Palazzo Giambonino en Sabigliano, en el Cuneo.

Quiero contactar contigo, si me indicas un email, te escribire con los datos que tenemos de los Giambonini-Zambonini de nuestra familia, que son de San Carlo de Ciola. A veces aparece como Caterina Giambonini y otras como Caterina Zambonini. El marido de Caterina tenía como apellidos Ridocci Calpini, y era de Vanzone. El matrimonio Ridocci-Giambonini llego a Xátiva (Játiva), en Valencia, a principios del siglo XIX

Hallo Luca :

I please to meet you. I know your books by internet, about Anzasca Valley, San Carlo di Ciola, Torre Battigio, etc.; I read your web "Collezione Giambonino, the Storia di famiglia, Coat oif arms, etc; Storia dil Mondo, and every thing who has your name. Loocking about Giambonino, i find the palazzo Giambonino, in Savigliano, in the Cuneo.   

I want to contact whith you, but need your email. I will write the names and surmanes of my family from San carlo di Ciola and Vanzone. Caterina Giambonini-Zambonini Dorigona was married with Ridocci-Calpini, from Vanzone. They arrived to Xátiva (Játiva), in Valencia, at first of XIX century.

I expect your answer.

If you preferer, you can send me a private msm, in the same page of hispagen.

José Luis.

Luca_01

• Usuario nuevo
    Re: Apellido Magro
    « Respuesta #182 en: 01 de junio de 2009, 19:35:07 »
  • Publicar
  • Hello José or Hola:

Sorry if I do not write you in Spanish, I've studied it for a while at university and I can read it very well but I'm not very able in writing so here we are.

Yes you can write me without any problem on luca.giambonino@cgmbo.com .

Also my ancestors were from San Carlo in Valle Anzasca, they moved to Savigliano during the first XVIII century. If yours ancestors are from the same branchs we are "cousins" very far grade anyway :)

I have searched about a Caterina Zambonini and I have found some, it was a very great name in our family also with Antonio and Carlo Antonio. The first Caterina was of XVII century and was so powerful in the valley that is reported on the ancient genealogical tree that is held on Vanzone parish as  "queen" (nickname), she was the one that created the so called Zambonini della Regina branch that moved to Bannio-Anzino, a city next to San Carlo.

Ok, anyway I wait your email.

Very cordially,

dr. Luca Giambonino

• Usuario avanzado
    « Respuesta #183 en: 02 de junio de 2009, 01:52:35 »
  • Publicar

• Dear new Cousin :

I will write you early with our familiar tree. Do you have information, or something about the surnames Ridocci, Calpini, Dorigona, Astrologi, Gianetti, Alessi, or Clericis, in Anzasca Valley or near of this zone?.

All family are revolutioned with your investigations, and the last week I send a copy of de the coats of armas, and the family history, of corse, copied of your web.

A part of the others cousins will write you too, doing 1000 cuestions.

José Luis

Luca_01

• Usuario nuevo
    « Respuesta #184 en: 02 de junio de 2009, 10:34:41 »
  • Publicar
  • Hello José,

cosinder that my researches and study starts from middle ages to the XVIII century so I have many information about the families that lived there during that period of time. I know that the Astrologi (or Astrologus as signed normally) was a family from San Carlo that lived there at least from the XVI century and also the Gianetti or more probably at that time they were called Zanetti. The others I do not know also because I have done researches mostly about San Carlo, Battiggio, Bannio and Anzino. I have searched also about Vanzone but the Zambonini family originally was from Battiggio (XV century) then some branchs lived in San Carlo (and live there also today) and some in Bannio (and live there also today).

Cordially,

Luca

P.S.
    The original coat of arms was that with a dog, then they used that with the G (XV-XVI century) than my family branch started to use that with the boar, late XVI century.

• Usuario avanzado
    « Respuesta #185 en: 07 de junio de 2009, 21:50:22 »
  • Publicar
  • Hola a todos :

De los apellidos que tienes datos y que citas en tu anterior respuesta, te consta que cargos tuvieron, si tenían escudo de armas, o si simplemente eran gente normal?. Aparecen tambien en tus árboles familiares estos apellidos?.

Un abrazo.

Hello  :

The surnames that you haved any information, and you saud in your last recuest, do you know what they made, if thet have coat of arms, or only was a simple people in Sann Carlo and the valley?. In your family trees, are also this surnames?.

Very cordially,

José Luis Gutiérrez Arnau.

Luca_01

• Usuario nuevo
    « Respuesta #186 en: 07 de junio de 2009, 23:00:10 »
  • Publicar
  • Hello José,

in my family branch, no they do not appear. They appears to be cousins of one of mine great great grand grand grand etc. etc. etc. father. I have not searched about them, maybe they were from Vanzone not from San Carlo, at least in the period of time I've done the researches (XV-XVIII centuries). The Astrologus are cousins for sure, about the Gianetti do not know, maybe as I've written you they were called Zanetti (more probably for the valley) and then they're not of San Carlo but of Vanzone. Don't know if you know but Vanzone was a municipality and San Carlo too, they were separate things in middle ages, with different majors, consules and public officers, two separate things!!! Only from the XX century the municipality becomes Vanzone con San Carlo, but Vanzone is on one side and San Carlo on the other. None of mine ancestors (direct I mean) are from Vanzone, they were from San Carlo, Battiggio, Anzino and Bannio. Vanzone was ruled by others.

Cordially,

Luca

• Usuario avanzado
    Re: Apellido Magro-Ridocci-Giambonini
    « Respuesta #187 en: 26 de junio de 2009, 00:39:58 »
  • Publicar
  • Hola a todos :

Deciros que tras una serie de email desde que encontre a Luca Giambonino en la red, recientemente se le han envíado los datos de los antepasados que Emilio Ridocci se trajo del Piamonte, y tras contrastarlos Luca, resulta que si somos "primos", que descendemos de la misma rama del siglo XVIII. Esto es alucinante, porque de golpe todo los árboles, estudios genealógicos, heráldicos, etc., tambien nos son aplicables a nosotros. De los libros publicados, artículos de prensa, etc., dedica varios de ellos, o parte de ellos a los Giambonini-Zambonini, remontandonos nada menos que al siglo XV.

Gran parte del merito es de Hispagen, pues si bien lo encontre y lo comente, tanto en correos internos como en este foro, fue él quien contacto con nosotros a raíz de publicarse mis comentarios sobre Luca. Gracias a Hispagen ya encontre a Rosa de Solis y a esta página, y gracias a Hispagen Luca nos encontró. La efectividad de Hispagen es estupenda. ¡¡¡¡¡Gracias Hispagen!!!!

Un saludo a todos.

José Juis Gutiérrez Arnau.

Luca_01

• Usuario nuevo
    « Respuesta #188 en: 26 de junio de 2009, 21:20:16 »
  • Publicar
  • Hola y Hello:

happy you're happy about new discoveries. I'm starting scanning and sending to Emilio the genealogical trees of Zambonini-Giambonini from San Carlo parrish (XVII-XVIII century). From what he sent me, I have searched and discovered his branch. His ancestor Thomas was brother of my direct ancestor Giovanni Bartolomeo and their father was Antonio Maria and all are the "nephew" of the dominus nobil Wiligelmo and his son Maltivoglio that appear in an instrument from the Archive of State of Verbania written during the 1469. So yes it surely proofen that we are "primos", far grade but in any case cousins.

Thanks also to Hispagen, if not I will never have discovered that I've cousins in Spain and Malta, nice!

The original coat of arms are conserved, one at Novara one at the Royal Library of Turin (Armoriale Archinto, I've written my university graduation thesis about it) and one on the Armoriale Bonacina at Genova. If you need or want the copies of the complete coat of arms let me know, I can send it by email.

Very cordially,

Luca

• Usuario avanzado
    « Respuesta #189 en: 27 de junio de 2009, 14:45:22 »
  • Publicar

• Hola a todos :

Luca : Si, envíame por email los escudos de armas que tengas. Yo ya había visto los tres escudos que has publicado en tu página web, y ya se los envíe a Emilio y al resto de la familia cuando encontre tu página. Envíamelos para poder trabajar con ellos. ¿ Son solo los de Giambonini-Zambonini o hay demas apellidos?

Te agradecere que me envíes tambien escaneadas las partidas de bautismo que tengas, por cierto,... el árbol familiar extenso que te envíe desde los origenes hasta la actualidad, ¿ lo has podido abrir ?.

Saludos a Piamonte, a Savigliano, a Cuneo y al vino Barolo.

José Luis. 

• Usuario avanzado
    « Respuesta #190 en: 27 de junio de 2009, 15:08:01 »
  • Publicar
  • Hello everyone:

Luca: Yes, send me by email your armorial coats. I had already seen three shields you posted on your website, and I send to Emilio and the rest of the family when I found your page. Send me it for to work with them. Are only those Giambonini-Zambonini coats or are there other surnames arms?

I would appreciate it if you also send scanned items of baptism you have about our antecesors; indeed ...  the extensive family tree that I send to you from the origins to the present, ¿could you can open it?.

Greetings to Piedmont, to Savigliano, to Cuneo, and Barolo wine. 

Luca_01

• Usuario nuevo
    « Respuesta #191 en: 27 de junio de 2009, 21:30:02 »
  • Publicar
  • Hello José,

I will send them to your email address. On my website I have published only a little picture, not the complete coat of arms. I do not use xls format files, if you can send it only as txt or rtf would be better. I'm sorry but I have only the baptism, marriage and death acts of my direct ancestors not of all the branchs, anyway from the genealogical tree conserved at the San Carlo Parrish and from my researches on the Archive of State of Verbania I can tell you more or less when and where they born, consider also that in medieval and first modern history researches it is hard to find the "born act" because in Italy this was a request of ecclesiastic law only from the late XVI century usually a researcher study the notary acts held by the Archives of State so he can trace back all the family members, their fathers and mothers, brothers, cousins and so on. As I've said you I have more than 1000 notary acts about the Giambonini-Zambonini family, most are from my direct ancestors but I have also various about the other most important members of the family, from 1469 to 1742, the book you see written by me on google books is my university graduation thesis in medieval history. I can scan or send them but if you want you can ask them directly from the Archive of State of Verbania.
    They are normally used and are valid also today, I have used them, the coat of arms and the born, marriage and death acts (from 1700) to have my branch nobility granted and confirmed by the Republic of South Africa Government during 2005.

Ok, anyway I will send you the complete coat of arms I have and some other info you may want to use to get the documents. I hope you know medieval latin very well :)

Cordially,

Luca

• Usuario avanzado
    Re: Apellido Magro-Giambonini-Ridocci
    « Respuesta #192 en: 07 de agosto de 2009, 20:45:39 »
  • Publicar
  • Hola :

Luca, desde tu último mensaje en junio no se nada de ti. Yo he estado muy ocupado, y me ha resultado imposible escribirte antes. Espero que podamos retomar nuestros emails y ampliar los datos familiares.

He entrado de nuevo en tu página, y he visto algunos cambios, pero el que mas me ha llamado la atención ha sido cuando dices donde vives y el "calificativo" que le aplicas a Savigliano, que no es muy bonito precisamente. Ya me contaras que ha pasado para que estes tan enfadado con Savigliano.

Si me puedes contestar estupendo, pero si estas de viaje o de vacaciones ya hablamos cuando puedas o en Septiembre.

Un saludo desde Játiva, patria de los Borgia y del pintor Jose de Ribera, Lo Spagnoletto

Luca_01

• Usuario nuevo
    « Respuesta #193 en: 08 de agosto de 2009, 16:36:55 »
  • Publicar
  • Hola José,

como estas tu? Todo bien? I write you in english, more useful to me, yes I'm doing some changes about my family website (do you like them?) I've added some other info and I'm doing new things about my family collection. I've written those things about the "lovely" place I live in, because of my dog. It's a dogo argentino, don't know if you know but they are big one dogs and in places like one I live in (Savigliano) they're not so loved... I have had it hill and "drugged" by some psicho that lives here and sometime he/she drugs the places in which biggest dogs go, I have reported it also to some animalist organization but they said me that is very normal thing in little places. Anyway my dog was 38kg, went 26kg when it was hill and was about to die (he at that time was only 2 years old). After months of exams and cares he now is ok and lives normally, take the weight of 45/47Kg and is the dog he was after being drugged (with rat-poisons...) So I think you might understand why I'm not so happy with the place in wich I live but anyway I'm planning to move from here a day or another.

So do not worry, the thing is also that my ancestors loved Savigliano in that time, but it's not me. I've been in touch with Emilio about the family reunion.
    Where are you going for vacations? I'm going to sea for about three weeks in September.

Have you created a website about your family? If you want you can link or create a page to put on mine about the "Giambonini" of Spain, this should be of interest. I have 150/200 visitors every month (more interested to my collection than to the family but anyway  ;)

Nice to hear you, with all the best,

Luca

mjmagro

• Usuario nuevo
    Apellido Magro
    « Respuesta #194 en: 25 de agosto de 2009, 19:29:19 »
  • Publicar
  • Hola!!! Yo también soy Magro, vivo en México, somos muy pocos por aquí y estamos en busqueda de nuestros ancestros.
    Sabemos que hubieron personas Magro en Oaxaca por el año 1800, durante la guerra de Independencia, incluso existía un edificio llamado La Casa de Magro que acutalmente es una biblioteca, donde supuestamente vivió un Gobernador del mismo apellido.
    Si saben alguna información, por favor compartanla.
    Gracias, saludos a todos!